iam 44 and female i have had a feeling of choking 24 hours a day at the base of my throat, a heavyness from the breast bone to the throat. The doc said my heart has shifted to the left and there is nothing he can do. He said my heart is moderate. Ive gained weight 25 lbs in three months, i dont know who eles to see,i very rarely ill to my gut but when i am i puke right away.iam tired and have no energy. Does anyone know whats going on. thank you.

Well,

If I am not mistaking you might be having problems with GERD. GERD stands for gastroesophageal reflux disease. This condition causes the content from the stomach to go back to your esophagus which than causes the bloated feeling and problems in the throat. You will most likely have sore throat and heartburn. The thing that you need to do here is to change your eating habits in to something more appropriate. You should also avoid medication like aspirin. You need to drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated and try to take some antacids that you can get over the counter. I hope this helped you in any way.

Good luck,

Karel