Ok i am jsut wondering if you guys might give me any ideas what can be wrong with me. Ayear a go i noticed disconfort in my throat like something was stuck there. wend to doctors they send me to specialist who said everything is ok just by looking down to my vocal cord; later i went to see him again with same problem and they did x-ray of my throat while i was swolowing some white stuff. Everything was ok! Since then they did x-ray of my neck chest sinuses they did twice endoscopy to check my vocal cord and everything seem ok. but i still have problems three day ago i start feeling (testing) tooten taste when i turn my head to left (troubled area of my throat-neck) and when i swallow slowlly or when i bread out i can taste this bad taste. two days ago my left side of the uper neck (right below my mouth) is feeling strange like numbness or itchy feeling which spreads to my ear and eye and i can also feel disconfort in my left sholder and my arm pits. WEll anyway i am just wondering what could be my problem. Thank you

gogi-

I don't know if this will help...I was experiencing abdominal gas pains after eating a lot of sugar free ments. After it went away I had for a little less than a week experiencing what felt like a lump in my throat or a sensation, as if someone was squeezing it. It was difficult to eat because it felt as if I was full up to my throat, but my stomach was not full. A week or two later it happened again. What I figured is that I had once again another sugar free product, this time cookies. It really scared me until I tilted my head back and noticed trapped bubbles of gas escaping. immediatly more gas replaced the space and I continued having the feeling in my throat for another 3-4 days. I talked to my doctor and he said stress and the sugar free products may have cause my abdominal pain/gas, but he didn't reply much about the trapped gas in my throat. Additional information: My mom, dad and sister experienced abnormal amounts of gas after eating the same cookies.

Dear friend, I have been feeling the exact same problem in my throat! The same symptoms including the ear and neck pains and all. Did you find out what it was? I have my first doctors appointment next Thursday. I hope all is well with you. God bless you. A NY friend.

Same problem and it has been driving me crazy for 2 weeks now. Won't go away and it almost feels like I have a large pill stuck in my throat. I cannot sleep because it is so bothersome and I find the only thing that relieves the uncomfortable feeling is eating or drinking something and once I'm done swallowing the discomfort is instantly back. Has anyone discovered why they have this problem (and I know it is not anything related to gas bubbles). I am calling my doctor tomorrow because I just cant take it any more but I am afraid that they will not be able to find the problem and I will be stuck with this nagging lump in my throat. YUCK!

very similar. something lodged high in my throat. i have had all the test. no results. this has been going on for years with me. it is driving me crazy.
occasionally, causing a panic attack. it is not allways there. i have come to the conclusion that it is food that has gotten into my nasal passage.
during one of my visits to the VA, i was looking at the picture on the wall which shows the throat. when i point to the obstruction in my throat, i found i was
pointing directly where the nasal passage and the throat meet. is this a possible answer ? anyone please help.

I didn't have the problems with my ears or neck but I did have the feeling that something was stuck in my throat all the time. My was esophagitis from Acid reflux and that is a major symptom of esophagitis. It's caused by any kind of esophageal irritant though, doesn't have to be stomach acid hope this helps :-) Good Luck

Hi I have same kind a problem. It was bad few months back like something got stuck in my throat, very restless nights sneezing specially while cooking and in the morning. But to start with I tried rising my head with two pillows while sleeping it really helped and if possible gargal with a mouthwash it helps in couple nights foresure. Secondly i'm not using any ginger garlic or Green chilli red chilli powder or black pepper ( half the amount if i really need to ) while cooking. Use less onions avoid sauces I know its crazy but it helped me a lot. Its not gone but it helped me with sneezing upto 85%. I'm still working on the root cause of this problem but these things certainly makes it worse. I hope this will help everyone a little.

did anyone ever find out how to cure this problem? It is affecting my speaking and singing voice and drives me crazy!!!!

Please help :-)

Look up tonsil stones.....web search, not image.  I used to have them. They are horrible.  Tonsils out. Problem gone.  Might not be any of ya but if there's one it's worth it.

I have been experiencing a lump in my throat some times it's there and sometimes it seem to go away for a little while it feels if though it the size of a large marble and the weight of it seem if though some one is pushing my throat some times I feel full and at same time I have not really eaten much can some one recomend me to a good doctor .

Hi Guys, I am having the same trouble.. and this is what I found...

GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)

Your esophagus is the tube that carries food from your mouth to your stomach. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) happens when a muscle at the end of your esophagus does not close properly. This allows stomach contents to leak back, or reflux, into the esophagus and irritate it.

You may feel a burning in the chest or throat called heartburn. Sometimes, you can taste stomach fluid in the back of the mouth. If you have these symptoms more than twice a week, you may have GERD. You can also have GERD without having heartburn. Your symptoms could include a dry cough, asthma symptoms, or trouble swallowing.

Anyone, including infants and children, can have GERD. If not treated, it can lead to more serious health problems. In some cases, you might need medicines or surgery. However, many people can improve their symptoms by

Avoiding alcohol and spicy, fatty or acidic foods that trigger heartburn.

Eating smaller meals.

Not eating close to bedtime.

Losing weight if needed.

Wearing loose-fitting clothes

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/gerd.html

Seeing the wrong doctor. Go to an Gastroenterologist. You are describing conditions like GERD or acid reflux. Have them check you out. The throat and swallowing things you talk about can be caused by this. Those things are now ruled out. Good luck!

WHILE MT THROAT HURTS AND MY EARS TOO AND IT HURTS REALLY BAD IT WAS CAUSE THIS KID HIT ME IN MY EARS.

You need a through physical examination including blood testings. You may have had a stroke or some nerve damage. Also you can visit a chiropractor to see if your spine and ect are out of alingment. Pinched nerves or whatever.