i got genital warts, i know that there is no cure for them and that you can still pass it to someone else if there is no visible sign. i dont want to give it to others.
so my question is: is my sex life over??

No don't worry at all your sex life is not over, don't feel bad about that many people get that & think like you now, the only thing to not pass it to your sex partner is to have your partner get this injection named "GARDASIL" they give them in clinics for free, this injection is to prevent anybody from getting the HPV virus, if your partner doesn't yet have the virus, then shes fine to get this prevention injection, if your partner already has HPV then it wont be necesary for GARDASIL, you can have children & sex normal as anybody just stay intouch with Dr, good luck be happy not sad were allot in this world with HPV living a normal life.