About two or three weeks ago I noticed a little white-ish looking skin-tag or bump on my inner sphincter or lower rectum. There seems to be more now and they may be growing, my anus looks normal until pulled open or instpected by finger. I have no itching, redness or pain. I am a 20 year ols straight male who's never have receptive anal sex. I have enjoyed anal masturbation alot up until this. Although i'm a little in denile I know they are growing and multiplying slowly. Should I go for a normal physical and bring it up or go to planned parenthood where they may have seen more anal conditions? I live at home and am too embarrassed to talk to my mom. Also if it's somehow hpv can I give it to my girlfriend by use of my penis even though it's only located in my anus?

I would say that it sounds like hemerrhoids except that you mentioned multiple and that they seem to be growing and spreading. It sounds more like some sort of genital wart that has spread to your anus probably due to the anal masterbation. Luckily genital warts are usually easily treated. It's rare to get them internally but definitely possible. You should definitely go to your Dr. I am not sure how much planned parenthood can do for you but this is definitely something that your primary care doctor can handle. You should probably get it checked our sooner rather than later. HPV is known to cause cervical cancer for women but it can also cause anal cancer.

As far as your girlfriend getting it. She could probably get it from having sex with you even though the warts are not on your penis. The problem with HPV is that so many people carry the disease without symptoms. Has your girlfriend had the Gardasil shot? If not that is probably something that she should talk to her Dr about as well. The text below is taken from "http://www.genitalwartscare.com/male-genital-warts.html" which you may want to check into and see if it is comparable to what you are experiencing. Either way I would definitely see a Dr.

"HPV is so widespread in part because it can be so hard to detect, but also because it is spread much easier than most sexually transmitted diseases. Contact with bodily fluids is not necessary to spread infection; rather mere skin-to-skin sexual contact is all that is needed. In some rare instances, prolonged sharing of such items as underwear or swimming clothes is all that is needed to spread the infection. Condoms, therefore, reduce the risk of infection, but cannot prevent the spread. The only perfectly effective method of HPV prevention currently available is abstinence. "