Recently my daughter was diagnosed with anal warts however she has never had any type of sexual intercourse or contact at all. Is having them removed.

I am diagnosed with genital warts so i know every little thing about this std. The only way one can catch this disease is by having intercourse. You cant catch it by a toilet seat or anything similar to that... So what you need to do is just support her because its becomes a very very emotional moment in their lives and makes them feel inadequate in all ways as a person. She needs to see her doctor and get them removed. This std is different with everyone ie. at what level are the warts at, will i get cervical cancer...etc... Just talk to your family doctor and research.

Well, I am not a Doctor but have had my share or info and experience removing anal warts. First, your daughter had some kind of skin to skin contact with the infected area , she DID catch this from an infected person, that’s how we all catch it.
I had them diagnosed and removed 10 years ago, with a flair up again 4 years later. My second Dr. felt they weren’t fully removed from the first surgery, and maybe one very small one had remained and then spread.
Freezing, PERSCRIPTIONS ( from the dermatologist didn’t work), online lotions didn’t work. Even wart freezer from the drugstore didn’t work.
From my surgery 10 years ago, to the last 4 years ago, surgery itself has gotten better. My last surgery removed everything, although I had one small spot of scar tissue that needed to be removed (not a wart).
I decided I would do yearly check ups, to make sure the dr. sees nothing returning.
Up till this past year nothing!
I am not cured, just wart free, and that feels really good. I asked my dr. will they come back, he wasn’t certain but felt I could leave this problem behind.
I have kept on top of this, and from what I know NEVER spread warts to another. I also understand that warts are PRIMERALY spread when they are present or shedding!
I also noticed that if there is just one small minute wart, they don’t really go away, if anything they multiply.
I suggest if you have them find a colon rectal surgeon, and have yourself checked out, and treated ASAP. The sooner they are gone the better you will feel.
Hope this helped a little.
And remember your not alone, don’t be ashamed, there area a lot of people out there with this very same problem, you just don’t know it, just like they wont know about you
Get Healthy and Stay Healthy, that’s what matters!!

a mother can have HPV/WARTS (asymptomatic) her whole life (never showing signs of it) pass the dormant virus to her child during birth. then the child can later develop symptomatic (WARTS GENTITAL/ORAL ECT..) LATER IN LIFE never having had sex in the first place.