I heard from my neighbor who was on holiday in Mexico, that people who cannot get or their medicine are expensive in USA are traveling to Mexico for cheap meds. Anyone heard something about this issue? I have very sick friend and I would like to help him as his therapy is very expensive and overloads his budget. Thanks!

Hi, I am from the San Diego. I did not have a legal prescription but I have bought some medicines. From the point of legality, I believe that with proper prescript it may be legal to buy medicines. I was told to take couple of old empty bottles with me and when I get the new medicines, just put in empty bottles.

Hi Justina and Raphaela,
Im in San Diego too, Justina. My mother in law and her mom would often take trips to Mexico to recieve their medicine. I believe the thought is that perhaps the medications in Mexico arent as regulated as they are here in the United States. You can recieve alot of meds there. What kind of medicine therapy is your friend taking? (If you are comfortable commenting) It is just up to you. Good Luck.

Hizgrace