I had a leep procedure done about 3 years ago and want to know if that will affect my cervix during labor. I am now 36 weeks and my cervix is stuck at 2 cm and has been like that for weeks. Will I have trouble with my cervix because of the leep procedure?

If your cervix is already 2 cm, then your LEEP is not going to be an issue. Sometimes, after a LEEP, the cervix will stay closed due to scarring, but in your case this is not a problem. If it were a problem, your doctor can disrupt that scar with his/her finger when you go into labor.
I understand your worry since the leep procedure and pregnancy are not usually practiced because of the damage and scar tissue done to the cervix, but you had leep procedure done 3 years ago and I think you shouldn’t worry because of this.
Enjoy your pregnancy and don’t worry about leep procedure
:-)

I was scheduled for a leep procedure in December, however I receintly found out that I am pregnant. Can not having the leep until after the baby is born, be dangerous to me?

Every time you have a Leep done, it causes early birth by 3 weeks. For example, if you had two Leeps done, you would probably give birth about a month and a half early. Make sure you let your doctor know about your procedure. He or she may want to put you on bed rest for the last few weeks and keep a close watch to avoid early birth.. Good luck! I'm sure it will all work out fine.

lol, EmilyG....um...I had my first child prior to LEEP and she was a week early (which I was just fine with ! She was fine). I had my second child after the LEEP at age 38 and she was a week late (and just fine)...so....not sure what the heck you are talkin about...