I am twenty four years old and I am having trouble getting pregnant.

I have been off of birth control for two years and I also had a leep procedure done a year ago. Since then my pap tests have came back normal but I have not gotten pregnant.

Some days I tell myself to be patient but other days like today I get really worried / depressed about it. My fiance' and I really want to have kids and we have been together for seven years.

I know that sometimes these matters have to be left in the hands of GOD but I was wondering if anybody else is going through something similar???

This same thing is happening to me I had my daughter when I was 20 then I found out I had high grade hpv so I had to get a colposcopy and the keep procedure done now I am 24 and have been trying for another baby for nine months with no luck I am worried!

Same here. Had LEEP procedure, been trying two years for a baby and nothing yet!

hello there I am sarah. I live in florida and I am 29 and healthy. i had one child who was healthy but i haven't been able to get pregnant for 8 years. i had the leep procedure done almost 8 years ago for stage 3 cervical cancer. i was on the depo shot for several years and never had one period and since then my periods have been so irregular but again i have gone to the doctor a lot and i am told i am fine but i am frustered and i often get very sad because i cant seem to get pregnant anymore.