On oct. 4th(day before my ovulation) I was at my boyfriends and we were in the front yard in his cabana thing. I'm a virgin but he's not. I don't want to have sex until I'm married so we came up with an alternative. We both were naked and rubbing our genitals together. (dry sex without clothing?) he had precum on his penis about 15 minutes before we were rubbing against eachother. He didn't ejaculate any other times. And I reached down to touch him to see if he was wet from more precum but it was dry. He never penetrated my vagina, but precum possibly could have gotten on and around my vagina. After we got done rubbing he fingered me and I think I was dry because he had to lick his finger and he usually doesn't do that. I'm supposed to have my period oct. 22nd. Could I be pregnant from precum? I'm not on birth control and he didn't use a condom. What are the percentages of getting pregnant from precut around the vagina? Could I be overreacting? What would be the best day to take a pregnancy test? Oh and I should say it was pretty cold outside(maybe 55 degrees), could that have anything to do with killing sperm in precum?

no you're not pregnant

ya i have seen this case before..... there is no way of getting pregnant...in diagonosis they call it as anniyan meaning fake effect..... no worry yu can have insertion too ... but no ejaculation ...

basically same thing with me, but it was 2 days after my period ended. 

sticking it in you with precum can and will get you prego. The pull out method doesn't work. I made a baby this way.. trust me.