She probably isnt but its worth checking, she started Birth Control about 2 weeks ago, about a week and a half of taking pills perfectly ontime and as instructed to we had unprotected sex. And again 2 days later. I know Morning sickness and such doesnt start for a while so im asking if there are any links to her taking BC, having sex with me unprotected, and the fact that she has a very upset stomach all of the suddon, threw up today, is recently very very tired, head achs, and so on. Basically seems like she is sick to me, but I was wondering if these are normal with just starting the pill or if it had something to do with me or if it was leading to pregnancy? Any other advice is more than welcome. Thanks everyone.

Oh and one more thing, ive noticed those pills toward the end and have heard they are basically 'sugar pills', dangerous to have sex while she is taking those pills or does it not make a difference which pills she is on?

And from someone currently on BC, she was told to eat before taking them, if it is the pills making her sick for now, is there a specific amount of time before hand to eat or does she eat just before and does the time of day/night make much of a difference as long as she continues at the same time of day/night every time? Thanks again.

Her syptoms could be due to her body adjusting to being on the birth control, in most cases this is very common....Usually they suggest that you wait a month after being on them, for them to get into your system and begin working....And also too she may be getting sick from another sorce besides the birthcontrol and the chance of pregnancy....If you and her still have your doubts, you can take a home pregnancy test about a day or so before her period is to start just to see.....