ok,me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex a week ago.she got off her period 1 day and then we had unprotected sex,even if we do have protected sex,the condom breaks every time..so we end up useing about 3 condoms anyway...so i pulled out and about in 1 second i started to sperm,ok?..simple,i pulled out like countless other times.but this time she said was the prime time for her to get knocked up..1 day after she got off.but she had been on a birth control shot about a year ago and it messed up her periods (thats what SHE said) so she is almost ALWAYS on her period. on and off all the time..she has super long periods and intervals of around 3 days,she is always bleeding.but she stoped for 1 day and we had unprotected sex,and i pulled out and all that..but she has been having these affects: headaches that are on and off all the time,stomach hurting for most of the day,has a weird feeling in her stomach,pain from her belly button to both hips,she isn't peeing more often,she has always vomited over small things like being nervous or stress,but she vomited every morning for the first 5 days after sex,but today she hasn't vomited at all.the weird thing is that a day after sex she got a brown discharge,and then yesterday she started a heavy period, but today in the after noon it stoped suddenly and then came a pink discharge
and things to go on top of that is that she has tons of stress on her,she failed a grade,her dad just went to jail,she has to live with her mom that she hates,her dad has been a addict all his life,she mother is dis-owning her to marry some guy,parents devorced,she has to clean out her dad's house and hasn't got a day off for about 3 months she is always working..and SHES GOT TO PUT UP WITH ME!well thats her case..and I NEED TO KNOW IF SHE IS PREGGO!..

other than that..i'm a nervous break down state right now,i'm going literally crazy..i don't want her to be pregnant,basicly she CAN'T BE!..
i havn't slept in about 3 days i get dizzy every time i sit or lay dow and get back up,even soemtimes my vision leaves for a second and comes back and i almost faint,i'm so hungry but i can't eat...just thinking about food makes me want to vomit,i'm always tired,sometimes it's hard to move myself.i have to work everyday with my dad that doesn't know about this whole thing,every part of my body aches and hurts,my stomach hurts most..i have a very bad headache all days and all nights..i couldn't go to sleep if i tried,all i do is sit up and wait for the morning..i havn't taken any meds. my jaw hurts and somtimes the gums on the bottom row bleed at my teeth,i brush every day,but it's so painfull..i'm depressed and breaking out.my eyes are sore..my feet are sore,and i have to lock up my knees to walk around,but when they bend,i fall,my girlfriend is going to get tested in 2 days..so i need some help to get rid of all the stress,i need answers.

and now i'm running a fever,i'm cold on the outside but hot inside,horrible headache now,fever is 102..the only thing to say is....this sucks..

Im so very sorry to hear this, my best wishes to you and your girlfriend, i hope everything turns out okay, im sure they will