We engaged in foreplay (with a condom) and I put my penis close to her vaginal opening. This was on the 6th day of her cycle, right after her period. She then bled on the 12th day of her cycle (for one day) after her period for no apparent reason. Could she be pregnant?
Also:
We are both virgins. On the day of this incident I had already masturbated once before. She has a 29 day cycle, more or less.

I think you two really don’t have anything to worry about, what she experienced was ovulation bleeding. Some women experience slight bleeding just about the middle of their menstrual cycle, and if your girlfriend has 29 days cycle, than bleeding on the 12th day of her cycle for just a few hours is exactly how ovulation bleeding looks like. Ovulation is the process in which the fertile egg is released from the ovaries, so that process foe some women causes short bleeding and even mood swings and PMS-like symptoms. You two just continue to be careful and keep yourselves well informed.