i was just wondering if it is bad to swallow cum often. .
or if it could do something actually good for ya. .

Biologically its not all that harmfull. There are wives tales of it destroying your gums, eating your enamel(sp) off of your teeth, and the truth... causing bad breath for a short period of time (tuna as many find.)

However, there are also rumors of it 'improving' your teeth and 'cleaning' your gums. So who knows...

If you're worried about it, i would brush your teeth/rinse out your mouth after doing so to clear out anything left behind after swallowing.

From what i know though? No large problems come from swalloing it. Of course, anything in excess is bad... so don't go off the walls with it! ;-)

I actually heard that cum has alot of protein in it.
And thats good XD

I too think its good.

It is not recommended to have cum in your mouth, due to the ability to transmit HIV. This is if you have a sore or if your gums bleed when you brush your teeth. But it is killed by acids in the stomach. That said, the taste of cum is effected by what you eat. Some say it is bitter, sometimes attributed to beer. I used way to much sweet n low in iced tea when I worked in kitchens. It gave my cum a very sweet taste.
So if you notice a difference at times it most likely to something that the person ate.