so i was on the pill for 2 months i stopped taking it half through the second packet and i got my period right away (dec. 24th)which was before i usually get it. and now its passed the 24th and i still havent gotten it. i have cramping, tender breast,normal discharge like when im ovulating. help!

Hi Lala! The big question of course is "Have you had unprotected sex since stopping the pill?" Answer this and then I can help you further OK?

yes on the 18 but he pulled out and he finished himself. it wasnt like he pulled out and there had have been a chance of sperm coming out. and now i have cramps and my lower back hurts idk if its my period or im oregnant and its too soon to take a test i think

On Janurary 18th or December 18th? You could be pregnant with the January 18th one! It ALL depends on when you ovulated! And IF that is the only day, you WILL need to wait till the 1st week in Feb to take a test! A test needs about 21 days for the HCG levels to be high enough to detect! So please keep me updated OK? Good luck and health!

thank you very much. yea jan, 18th ima going to take one next friday.

so i got my period today :-)

Glad to hear it! the pill can take awhile to work out of your system, but you were only on it a short amount of time! Good luck and health!