My Grandson is 7 years Old. He complains of headaches chest pains and sometimes passes out. As for his heart murmur the doctor said that it's a innocent heart murmur. He also had an MRI. That showed everything is normal. Yet and still my Grandson still has this problem. Please help. What can we do to find out what is wrong with my grandson?

Hi Tholden,

The cause of the loss of consciousness needs to be determined.  Is it due to a drop in blood pressure, possibly from a cardiac issue, or is it due to a nervous system problem, with the headache being a sign and not a symptom.

It can be difficult to find.

Has your doctor suggesedt having him wear a cardiac monitor?  It should help identify if it is cardiac related or not.

Is he seeing a cardiologist?

Wish I had more.

It's crazy we had the same problem our doctors couldn't find anything. So we went to a holistic Dr. Who did a blood test and said our child had over grown condita and parasites. We had to avoid all sugar and salt. We had her fast and change her diet she has not passed out since. She is doing so much better.