I’ve been having problems with yeast infection for years…it comes and goes…I’ve heard that Grapefruit seed extract is effective in treating it. What can you tell me about Grapefruit seed extract? Will this help me? I am 25 years old, female. Thank you in advance.

Yes, I think it can because grapefruit seed extract has been demonstrated to be effective against 800 different types of viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungi. Grapefruit seed extract is a powerful weapon in both disease prevention and treatment. The therapeutic effects of it works both externally and internally against the viruses, yeast, bacteria and fungi by actually killing the killing germs and At the same time, grapefruit seed extract stimulates the immune system and works like an antibiotic drug without destroying the helpful bacteria that are normally present. You should go for it.

I only know one thing about yeast infections, but maybe it will help. When I was 22, (I'm 48) my husband was in the army and we moved around. We got married after dating in high school and then he joined the army. When we were stationed in Ft Campbell Kentucky, I had a yeast infection, every 2 months while we lived there (18 months) I never had one before we moved there, and I have never had one since. I would get the treatment and a week or two after the treatment, I would get it again. Because I have never had it again, I wonder if it was "the place", or as they say, "the water". Could I have had a reaction to the water there? Batheing, washing my clothes in the water? Since I have never had it again and virtually everything else is the same, me, him, our clothes, the kinds of food we eat. We were even stationed in Germany for 22 months. No yeast infections. Only during the time I lived near Ft Campbell Ky, in Clarksville Tn. In my mind, I think it had to be the water or what ever it was, it only happened in that place. I dont know if this will be any help. But I know what you are going through. Good luck.