I need some help here I have a gross toe nail infection. I hate going to the doctors and would appreciate any advice on how to self treat. I am sure that there is someone who can give me few tips. Please guys!!!

My sister had a toe nail infection recently, and her nails were all yellow and funny looking. She had to go on some kind of rx medication, but I don’t remember if it was a pill or cream. I think she had hoped it would go away on its own or had even tried stuff for athlete's foot, but that didn’t work so she got an rx. I think she tried something like the grapefruit seed extract!? I am not sure, but I suggest you to apply some of over the counter medicines.

hi there, i have a toe infection looks quite bad but its not fungal lol and i was wondering if anyone knew of any medication that would help cure it as i dont really want to go doctors lol if you could get back to me that would be great and much appreciated.

u should go to the doc as fast as possible

u can lose that toe if not cure

Look, you can warm up some water with salt. Dip your toe inthere and hope for the best.... JK! Thats a joke. But yea seriously. Use hot water with salt. The best thing out there!!! Then after that, dry your toe and nail up and then put hydrogen peroxide. That should help you. But please, if it gets worst, go to the foot specialist! They can help you even more and won't have to do the worst. They can give u a shot that will clear the infection or a cream and pills. That could be a nail that was digging in to your skin. Happened to me and trust me, i know it could be and look scary but don't worry. Go to the foot doctor. They will surly help you. Thats why there are doctor and specialist right? In the mean time, don't touch it! Don't even look at it! just do what i say for now. Go to the foot specialist and check it out!!

-Hope for the best!- ;-)