Hey all. I'm 22 and a student at Eastern Michigan University. I work part-time, and hold an internship as well. I'm a vegetarian, and I love to dance. I'm interested in cooking and general health now. I found this website in an effort to learn about people's personal experiences with having their tonsils removed. I'm often sick as a result of my tonsils, and the surgery is a strong possibility for me now. I want to connect with people, and hopefully learn a lot along the way. Send any Vegetarian recipes my way. Take care.

Welcome Hegglest! You will fine this site to be a wonderful source of information in all aspects of human health. Reading peoples personal expierences help others know how to deal with their own. I suffer from a pancreatic disorder and am on this site daily. I post alot and read alot as well. We welcome you here at Steadyhealth, utilize this site to it's fullest capacity. Regards, Josh a Colorado breed.