Hello there,

any of you have some experience with Eat to Live diet plan by Dr Joel Fuhrman? I have just completed my first week of doing the Eat to Live diet. I must say, I feel great. Recipes from the book are just amazing and delicious. I know I did something that is good for my health.

But, I need to admit that I love to experiment with diets. I don’t know can I stop this one, and start another one? Is it healthy and effective or not?

There are too many diets that I am into, but still I haven’t decided which one fits best with my personality.

Share your suggestions.

Tnx!

if you started one diet, then you should stick with it. Crossing from one diet to another one is shocking for your organism. So, thus, it is not healthy.

You started with Eat to Live diet? Follow the diet till the end, follow Eat to Live six weeks. Otherwise, you will not see any positive results. If this diet did not show any results, then change it. Don't do that in the middle of it.

I know it is hard, but if you want to lose weight, then you need to sacrifice some things in your life.

Good luck with it!

Hello everybody,

I am also really interested in Dr Fuhrman’s Eat to Live diet plan. But, on the other hand, I am not ready to commit to it completely !

I was thinking, and I realize that I am more interested in some health benefits, but I am not really ready to become almost a vegetarian. Probably, I will never be one. I mean, I really love fruits and vegetables, but I can’t imagine that these groceries will become my lifestyle.

Dr Fuhrman is a great nutritionist and expert in the diets. I am the problem.

Do you have the same problems like I do?

Hi there,

yes, I know Lenny, but I'm telling you that I still haven't decided what  diet is right for me and my personality.

In the past, I have tried almost everything, but I am getting tired of it, every day you need to follow the certain menu, you need to skip deserts. But, I know that is the only way, and I need to tell to be aware that this is not a diet, it is a healthy lifestyle.

I have „Eat to live“ book, and I must say that Dr Joel Fuhrman is a great expert, and he really knows all about this stuff.

The reason why I am asking for your experience is to be sure that this diet is right for me.

Thank you!

Hi guys,

I think that problem with this diet is that not each one of us does well with fasting. If you are, for an example very busy, you have rich social and personal life, or even you are a student, dealing with hunger can cause you a big problem. It can be a distraction to you in every segment. Well, this is my opinion why some diet are not for us.

I believe that this diet might actually work. I have tried it, and I felt great. No, you will not be a vegetarian. You should eat fruits and vegetables every day.

Eating vegetables does not make you vegetarian, just like talking about diets does not make you skinny.

Remember that and move on!

I must say that I agree with you. Eating vegetables does not make you a vegetarian. That is one healthy lifestyle habit, and I know it is great.

Try it. It takes only six weeks.

It is true that „Eat to live“ is based on a nutritional diet, so you need to eat vegan food that is mostly raw, with no oil.

You can start with six week plan for starting „Eat to Live“, or you can make the life plan, or lifetime diet. So, you have two options.

Get the copy of book „Eat to Live“ and you will find some great recipes there.

Good luck!

Hi guys,

thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts with me. I am sure I will find some help in it once I decide to follow „Eat to Live“ diet. I found so many things about his diet plans online, in PDF versions.

Dr Joel Fuhrman is really an amazing expert, and I know that we can learn a lot of new and useful things thanks to him and his books.

I see that it is not that hard to follow his diet plan. You just need to be committed to it completely.  His plan is very extreme and bright and it is well supported by scientific evidence.

Thank you and take care!