Hello, my dear people, wonderful dog lovers! :)As many of you know, I've recently got a little puppy and I am still learning how to feed my little angel, what to give him, when, what is best for his health and growing, what to give him as treats, and I have to admit - I am doing pretty well. Still a lot to learn, but I am slowly getting there. What I don't know is what is the best canned food for dog breed? I really don't want to go wrong with that and to give my puppy some bad food, so I need advice :)

Hello there, fellow dog lover! I'm glad to hear you're doing well with your puppy! And as for the canned food, in my experience it's best to try different ones! Make sure the content of them doesn't vary too much in nutritional values, as changing foods can cause an upset stomach for the dog. You'll soon see which brand and type of meat your puppy loves most by how long it takes to be eaten! Also, try mixing wet food with dry, that could be a hit with your new addition! One word of advice - make sure not to leave the food out for more than a couple of hours, as it can breed bacteria and as you can imagine that won't be good for the dog!Hope all goes well :)

Hey there. I am a huge dog lover as well. I just can’t describe you how much I love my dog – you will see very soon :) Because, now you have this little angel and they are so adorable. You will learn very quick how to feed your dog, because I can see that you are thrilled for having him. You can choose dry or wet food for your dog. Pedigre is always a good option, but there are a lot of different canned food that you can choose. For example, you can buy Nutro for your dog. It has all ingredients that your dog needs, it is healthy, and I am sure that this one will help your dog to have beautiful skin and coat. 

A new pet in the house is always good and funny challenge :) I really do believe that your dog is so adorable :)

I don’t know so much about this, but I have heard that Kirkland is pretty good. It is high quality good, and this is a brand of CostCo, which is a corporate brand of Diamond Manufacturers. So, you maybe do know that they do have really good quality dog food, and it has a good ingredients as well. You can buy Kirkland beef and vegetables formula, Kirkland signature adult dog formula with chicken, Kirkland lamb and rice formula. 

I’m not sure I understood your question. I assume you wanted to ask about your dog’s breed and what is the best canned food for it. But you didn’t mention which breed you are interested in.

I can tell you about small breed dogs. There’s the food called ‘’Blue Buffalo Freedom Small Breed Canned Food’’. It’s perfect and it’s specially made for small dog breeds. I don’t know if their version for large breed dogs is also good.

I really have no idea what is the best food for large breed dogs since all my dogs are small. Maybe someone else will know better. 

Yes, she didn’t mentioned the dog breed, so that is why I mentioned a Pedigre, because Pedigre is for every dog breed. This brand is totally committed to developing amazing, delicious recipes that can provide complete and balance nutrition for every dog, at every, but every stage of their life. All dogs need some specific nutritional needs, and Pedigre can offer this to your dog, the bread it doesn’t matter. You have Pedigre wet foods, dry goods and treats, so there is really amazing specter that you can chose for your dog, and that is really want matters.Good luck!! 

Hey there.
In my opinion there are two large groups of dog breeds:
large breed dogs and small breed dogs.
Because of that the companies that are producing dog foods recently started to make different types of food for large and small breed dogs. I think that the difference is not at all big but I am still buying large breed canned food for my lab. I have found that he really loves these two brands of canned food:
- Bluebuffalo for large breed dogs and
- Purina for large breed dogs.
Try one of these, almost every dog that I know loves at least one of these foods.

I am giving "Weruva Human Style Bed and Breakfast" to my corgi. It had great reviews online and was available in the nearest pet shop, so I didn't hesitate to try it out. It isn't pricey so I can afford it. It costs around 4,5-5$ for a can.

This canned food has nice smell and look and has meat as a main ingredient (chicken, to be precise) followed by whole foods like vegetables and eggs. And, the best part is that Weruva is recall-free (which boosts its rating on the review sites).I'm completely satisfied with Weruva and have only words of praise for it. 

Hey there. I just remembered one brand, that my ex-boyfriend was giving to his dog. I think that this one can be pretty good recommendation as well. So, you can try it and tell me what you think about this choice. It is Evanger’s Grain – Free game meats, and it is canned of course.  You can buy if with duck, pork, beef, rabbit, buffalo, salmon, chicken, but I think that the great choice is buffalo and chicken. But, the first and main ingredient in this canned dog food is duck, because it is considered as the clean combination of flesh and skin. So, try it, I am sure that you won’t be sorry at all. 

I prefer homemade raw food which I’m buying from local butcher. He’s a very dear friend of mine and I’m absolutely sure in meat’s quality. When my wife and I don’t have enough time to prepare a meal for our dogs, we mix some raw meat with canned food. Only in these cases we are using it and only Weruva and Orijen brands.

If you want only canned foods, I can recommend you Orijen Tundra and Weruva Wok the Dog (With Chicken, Beef and Pumpkin in Gravy).

And if you want, you can do wonders with these foods in kitchen. Just let your imagination loose and start preparing meals for your dog.