I have a mild continuous pain at the top of my anus, and sometimes it spreads into the right groin. It is only slightly tender when touched, while there is no sexual dysfunction although it is worrying. From time to time depending on my stress levels, I notice tension when strain, between my scrotum and anus. I am so much worried what it could be. Can anyone gave me any reasonable explanation of this, or share his experience with groin and anus problem while strain?

I guess it feels like a muscular tension, and that means you should not be concerned about this. Stress and tension can cause a number of bodily symptoms, and I have seen patients with symptoms like yours, which were due to stress. I suppose the obvious thing would be to try to moderate your lifestyle to reduce the levels of stress you experience. Unless the symptoms are really bothering you then you probably do not need any specific treatment at present problem with strain groin anus area.
Without an examination and more information about your age, I cannot give you a definitive advice. If there is, any problems with the testicle itself include a cyst in the duct, which carries the sperm to the penis. These are common and can be easily treated, so this should not worry you. If there is any suggestion of a lump, you must consider testicular cancer, which is also eminently treatable. Even without a lump, it is still a possibility so check it out with your GP because of groin anus strain. Hernias have a nasty habit of giving this kind of problem with no history of lifting something heavy. Either way you need this one groin anus problem with strain to be checked by a professional.