Celebrity

Hi everyone.

So, I really hope that you can help me with some advice because when I talk about this problem with my friends and even my mom, they keep telling me that I am overreacting to anything.

Anyway, I have issues with bleeding gum so I went to see my dentist.

He told me that, of course, I am not the only one with the issue so he told me that I should use a Chlorhexidine mouthwash as a bleeding gums treatment. So, what do you think? Is it OK for me to try to use it?

Was it helpful to anyone? 

Not bad, but you should know that this is a short-term bleeding gums treatment, so I think that he should recommend another one treatment, just in case.

It can help only a people with mild gum disease, but if this is something bigger or more serious, you should find a cause of it.

Maybe your case requires more studies to see what you are dealing with Maybe this can help you, maybe you will need some other ways of the treatment.

So, do what it takes to see some progress, do what it takes to be better. Good luck there. 

Yes, you can use it, but I am not sure that this is like a holly water, that this will help you deal with your bleeding gums in the first place. It can help you, but I am not sure that it can't heal it completely. But, if your dentist told you to use those, you can try and do it. Do it twice a day, there is no need to use it more than twice a day. Wash your mouth for 30 to 60 seconds. I was using a lot of different mouthwashes and I can say that I am OK with it, nothing much, But also, if you see some brown staining on the surface of teeth, you should know that Chlorhexidine mouthwash may cause this as well, for for weeks - even longer.

It is a strong product that kills bacteria. And as far as I know, bacteria can cause gums to bleed.

So, it is totally true that a Chlorhexidine mouthwash has so many powerful antibacterial properties, and can be especially helpful in maintaining a healthy mouth after a teeth deep cleaning procedure as well. I never had some really heavy procedure, so I haven't used it, but my sister did and she told me that this rinse also helps to control and kill the bacteria in your mouth that cause gum disease, so she continued to use it even after her wound was healed.

It must be good, right?

hi guys, so look, I am not that quite sure how those mouthwash are safe and how actually they are an alcohol free. I really don't want to be grumpy, but I just don't trust those what says on the labels, I can't help it. I am more for making an some homemade mouthwash because I find it more healthier, more safer and what is the most important thing - it won't take a lot of time to make it, at all. all you need to do is to prepare certain ingredients and that won't take you more than 10 minutes the most. I am making mine so I recommend everyone to make some of those. healthier, less expensive and you know what you are using :)

If your dentist suggested this for you, than there is no need to question his decisions, right? I am also sure that he have explained to you why he gave you this. Actually, having a good mouthwash aways can help you. All those mouthwash are alcohol free and they can help you maintain your oral health, a gum health and stop bleeding gums issues. I was using this one and it seems OK, I never had any issues with it, it was OK, my dental health was way better as well. So, if you dentist told you about this, if this is his recommendation, don't be scared :)