:-( i have been having spasms in upper stomach. sometimes feels like electrical shocks going through me. i have lost 22 lbs since i am afraid to eat. It happens at any time but mostly about 1 to 2 hours after i eat.
It comes and goes. sometimes i won't have it for a few weeks, then it comes back strong. Please can anyone help me. I have had my heart checked. Al was OK.

thanks,
Linda

i too have experienced the spasms particularly after eating and then trying to run or jump. The spasm occurs it seems just below the sternum and then heart races.

i was diagnosed with hiatel hernia. definitely something structural causing it. or vagus nerve being hit.

nobody knows what it is. i have had heart echo w/treadmill and no problems found.

This is exactly what I'm having! Those weird electrical shocks! Mine feels like its in my throat, maybe behind my breast bone. No heart racing though. And I've had all the cardio workup done. I do have terrible heart burn and burping.
I wish someone could tell me what the hell this is??