Hi

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have suffered from Heart Palpitations for Many Years. Around 5 Years ago I had Heart Palpitations which would not stop, so went to the Hospital and they injected me with a drug to stop the Palpitation. Since then I have had severe Stomach Problems. I have an Endoscope a few days later and this showed Stomach acid (Don’t know if this same as Gastritis). I was given Esomeprazole, I felt better but this never cured the Stomach Problems but my Heart Palpitations came to an end.

Around 5 months ago I felt a severe stabbing pain on the left side of my chest. This lasted around 5 seconds and eased to a mild Ache. I went to the hospital and had all the Heart Tests, Blood Test etc. The results were all clear and they said the pain was not from the Heart. Since then I have had this severe stabbing pain on my left side of my chest around 3 times. I have also had pain in my left arm almost every day and had Palpitations in my Neck a few times. Been to GP several time but not got anywhere. Went to an Herbalist who said I have Gas in my stomach which is causing all this. I had a Stool test around 2 weeks ago and Doctors found that I had Helicobacter Pylori. I am currently taking medication for this. I also have other Symptoms such as:-

·         Irregular Heart Beats (everyday)

·         Palpitation in Neck (a few time in last 5 months)

·         Pain in left side of chest (Mild ache and sometimes stabbing, Everyday)

·         Left Arm Pain (almost everyday)

·         Shoulder Pain (everyday)

·         Stomach problems such as bloating, Gas etc. (Had this for years)

·         Helicobacter Pylori (told I had this around 2 weeks ago)

·         Panic Attacks (especially when I have pain, don’t know if pain is prolonged by the Panic Attacks

These symptoms do not worsen when I exercise, however last week I had around 5 oranges, some grapes and a Banana at the same time, which resulted in severe chest pain. Doctors are saying all these symptoms are from Anxiety, Stress and Panic Attacks. They also said it could by caused by the Helicobacter Pylori. I am just really worried. I keep thinking it something more serious and that the Doctors have missed something and are not paying attention to my symptoms.

My question is, has anyone else had all of these symptoms? If yes, did you manage to find out what the cause was? I am just so worried and want to get some understanding of where this might be heading.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hi Adam, Wow.... Just going through the same thing. Mid- feb, i was out to lunch and started to feel really weak...next thing you know I was in the ER with the same symptoms as you. Being a healthy female, almost never sick... This was a shocker. Being only 105 lbs, I dropped over 10 lbs. Thinking this was cardiac, doctors did all blood, cardio, MRI of head, and found nothing. Chalked it up to anxiety.... Afew more trips to ER, I learned I had h. Pylori through the endoscopy biopsy. I was so frustrated because i knew something has gone wrong with my body. I started the prevpac antibiotics and PPI and just finished 2 days ago. For me, it was rough....the heart palpitations and nausea are scary and inconsistent. After the first couple days , I started to feel better, but then would have some of the same wacky symptoms but not as severe. On day 10, back to ER ...thought I was having a reaction, hard to breath, throat felt tight, tingling up my neck through head. Went home a few hours later and sucked it up to finish the 14 days of the prevpac. The whole thing is a roller coaster! I usually felt palpitations throuout the night, waking up many times, nausea after trying to force feed some food down me, bad pain in upper left shoulder, bad jaw pain. Midway through meds, I learned that taking a .25mg Xanax (never took them before) before bed helped the palpitations. Eat several times in small portions thought the day. I have been eating oranges like crazy too. 2 days after meds, I feel like the symptoms are slowly fading....just trying hard to get my digestive track together again. This has just been so frustrating and I can' t wait to feel better. I found that eating very little after 5 (berries. Orange, apple, broccoli ) helped the evening grumbling of my intestines (the feeling of an alien in your gut), heating pad for back, and on stomach helped stp grumbling and palpitations. Hot bath before bed.... Relaxing! And get a massage! Each day seems to be getting a little better.... Wish it went faster, but in comparison to last month.....I'll take this! Hope things get better! Kar

Hey, if you have left shoulder pain and neck pain and stomach problems you describe, you definitely have a parasite, most likely E. Histolytica. or even Giardia. I had the same when I had Eh. which was missed by normal stool testing. The best doctor to go and see is Dr. Kevin Cahill in NY city, He does a test that most doctors never heard of and finds what they miss. Go see him if you have stomach problems that doctors think are mental; most gastro doctors are idiots; do not trust them; they cannot find anything. Have been there
Go see Dr. Kevin Cahill

http://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/42020/Dr-Kevin+M.-Cahill-NEW+YORK-NY.html

Wow. I have had the same symptoms for the last 4 years, Upper left sideed chest pain, palpitations in my neck, left middle back pain, left side pains ( sometimes stabbing) Have had EKG's, Holtor monitors, blood tests (neg h pylori), abd ultrasound and still have no answers. I have been told that I have anxiety as well. Never had anxiety until I started having these symptoms. Have you ever had your gallbladder checked. I have a slightly misfunctioning gallbladder but no stones. Most gallbladder pain is reported on the right side but could this pain be on the left. Any advice would be helpful.

Have your gallbladder checked.  Many of your symptoms may be caused by a poor functioning gallbladder

Hi Adam, I have the similar symptoms as you. Took me many years to find the soln that doctors cannot provide :)
1. Bloatedness/gas:
-Take no nuts, potatoes, oily food or acidic fruits/food like orange,lime lemon, no cold drinks, ...
- To get rid of gas, bloatedness: drink carrot juice, jasmine tea,peppermint tea, eat less meat, more vege fruits,

Try, it should work very well.

I had my gall bladder tooking out, I had seven gall stone that the hospital removed: THis was about two years ago, But now I am feeling the pain that Adam describes: I went to the doctor and My EKG and exrrays showed that my heart was ok but I am in pain: They suggest I see a rhumatodist doctor to see if I may have some type of Arthristis deasies: I am really scared (Has anyone yet recovered from the pain)

I am going to try this thankyou

start eating lots of honey,cinnamon,oregano and cloves and garlic these will help get rid of bacteria. drink lots of pineapple juice this has lots of digestive enzymes, and pick a protein call l-glutamine this helps heal ulcers fast.

i got exactly the same!stabbing left chest pain,my head get bit dizzy and i start panicking thinking im gonna have an heart attack and it makes it worst!doctors gave me anti depressants but they mad i dont take any of it!doctors checked my heart twice and says is ok nothing shows up!..but this thing dont go away and starting stopping me of having a normal life!i hate it it drains me out..got heart palpitations that seems,feels that the heart is falling to my stomach!!..im so tired of it everyday is the same c**p..

Look into spleen inflammation. I had the same symptoms and horrible stomach pain. Then I found out I had a deadly parasite called Stronglodies, which made my spleen inflame. And this causes chest and arm pain. Go and see a doctor and have your IgEs and Esonophilia checked. This not because of H. Polyri. NO way. You have something of a much more serious parasite. It could be stornglodies. Check your IgEs. if they are high you have either helminths or Nemotode. But surely spleen inflmmation is involved.

As someone who has also been diagnosed with multiple parasites (E histoltyica as well as several helmiths), I would also recommend you also investigate parasites.  Unfortunately, testing in the US is inadequate and even Dr. Cahill has been known to miss things (and he is the one Dr in the US who does the proper testing).  The symptoms you mention point toward a protozoan parasite infection.  Hope you find the answers that you are looking for.   Google PPTU lefora if you are interested in learning more about protozoan parasite infections. 

No, but I have all of them apart from the Helicobacter Pylori and panic attacks. I have never managed to find out what it is. It is more than 4 years now I live with it. Pain and symptoms are much worse at night or when I lie down.
I believe there might be something wrong with one of your organs connected to your left vagus and/or left phrenic nerve. Apart from what the other people suggested here, I can only tell you to consider some form of damage to your left pleura.
I don't think it is anxiety. Doctors are taught to tell you it is anxiety simply because:
1. They have no idea of what it is;
2. Anxiety would make things only worse. Asking you to relax and taking it easy is a way to remove at least one possible cause.
If you never had a CT scan, maybe it's time to have one.

Not anxiety; you have an undiagnosed condition.