MY MOM HAVE HAD EXTREME BLOATING AND HAVING A BM DOES NOT BRING HER RELIEF, SHE CAN'T EAT VERY MUCH A ONE TIME. NO MATTER WHAT IS EATEN STILL EXTREME BLOATING, AS IF READY TO HAVE A BABY. SHE HAD 2 FT OF HER SMALL BOWEL REMOVED DUE TO SCAR TISSUE 2 YEARS AGO THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER A YEAR ONLY GETTING WORSE. SHE REFUSES TO EAT CAUSE OF THE WAY IT MAKES HER FEEL. WHEN SHE EATS FOOD ALWAYS COMES BACK UP NOT RERALLY VOMIT JUST A MOUTH FULL OF WHATEVER SHE HAS EATEN PIOR TO IT COMING UP. SHE DOES NOT HAVE OVARIES SO THE BLOATING ISN'T COMING FROM THAT. WHEN SHE BENDS OVER SHE HAS EXTREME PAIN THAT RUNS ACROSS FROM ONE RIB TO THE OTHER. IT ONLY DOES THAT WHEN SHE BENDS OVER. MOM HAS PARKINSONS ITS ALL IN HER LEGS SHE CAN NOT WALK. SHE HAS SCOLOSIS( SPINE CURVED) OSTEOARTHITIS IN HER BACK AND OSTEOPEROSISIN HER BACK. SHE IS BENT TO ONE SIDE. HER STOMACH IS BLOATED MORE ON ONE SIDE THAN THE OTHER AND THE BLOATED SIDE HAS STREACH MARK WHER THE OTHER SIDE DOES NOT. THANK YOU FOR ANY ADVICE THAT YOU CAN GIVE ME. DR HAS RAN TEST ENDOSCOPY, COLONSCOPY. SMALL BOWEL STUDY. EVRYTHING SHOWS NORMAL NO CANCER NO BLOCKAGE NO TWISTING OF THE BOWEL NO TUMOR. HOPE YOU CAN GIVE ME HOPE. TRISH

Have the doctor test for h.pylori bacteria in the stomach. It causes symptoms very similar to these.

joshrubin.wordpress.com/2008/02/06/symptoms-of-hpylori/

Also test for Candida yeast overgrowth.

Hope this helps!

After several years of bloating finally went to my GP, who advised it could be some allergy and recommended blood and stool tests.  Nothing was found from these tests so conclusion was to look for allregies by changing diet. I was not able to figure out if it was GLuten, dairy, nuts etc...because it seemed to me even if i drank water i get bloated. so after few years of just putting up with it went to anotehr doctor and had myslef checked up for H. Pylori and lo and behold they found that in my stool test. SO now i am under going a dose recommended to sort this out. I will share the results after i have completed the course.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***