I had sex with my boyfriend, 2 days after my ovulation was over, without a condom but he pulled out way before ejaculation, and was in for maybe 30 seconds (first time). he doesnt precum, and didnt ejaculate inside of me.... that month i had my period 5 days early, a light period that would come in morning and stop at night, it lasted full 7 days and last day felt like normal end of period. it felt like a normal period so i dont think it was implantation bleeding. we had sex again with a condom this time and he pulled out again way before ejaculation. My period is supposed to start yesterday, Nov 6th, but it hasn't started yet. im always on time, except once i was a week late and another time a day late. COULD I BE PREGNANT?. i have NO other symptoms or anything of that sort, just missed period. Im scared and dont know what to do. im only 17..

please someone help!!!

that previous post was mine, someone please help me im worired and dont know what to do. im 17 and cant have this happen to me.

the oull out method is a dangerous risk to take especially if your as adamant to not get pregnant... no risk is worth taking...