First off, I would like to thank everyone in advance for any answers and ask for anyone who answers to answer the question and not lecture on the situation. So around 12pm I had protected sex and ejaculated into the condom, about 6 hours later I had unprotected sex for a very short amount of time, maybe a few minutes and then put a condom on and had protected sex once again. I have read that pre-cum can contain sperm from a previous ejaculation that is left over in the urethra if you do not urinate in between sex. Another factor into this is that my girlfriend has not a period in over a year (some circumstance with her taking and coming off a birth control shot).

Here are my questions:
How long can leftover sperm survive in a urethra?
If sperm was picked up and inserted into her vagina through pre-***, how mobile and potent is the sperm?
Seeing as though she has not had a period for a full year is it even possible that she is ovulating?
Overall in your personal/professional opinion how much should I be worried?

I don't know all those answers but GET ON BC as soon as you can !( birth control)my period was 1week late and it's been late only two times before this one but never reached a week (3-5 days late) I lost my virginity in January of 2k13. (To a boy who is still my boyfriend, of 5 months) I guess that's what threw them off cause I never had problems until after it . They were pretty regular .( I was only 15, am now 16) recently, they've been 30-35 day cycles. My last period was supposed to be on march 15/16 but was late and came on the 21(ill tell you how I brought it on) me and jake always used protection, and pull out method except for the last two times in April . We had unprotected sex, BUT he'd never come inside we did pull out for that. Then before that he did come inside but with a condom on before we ran out of them. April 7th was the day we did unprotected but pull out and that scared me when we did it . But anyway, when it was time for my period nothing came (4.18.13) which was kind of good cause I had plans that day, but that still scared me. So I started taking vitamin c, 500mg every hour (pure ascorbic acid without bioflavonoids like rose hips which fight against abortion) or 1000mg every two hours. Then I added dong quai . 2 53mg pills every 4 hours, waking up to take my doses of it AND my vitamic c( 4 pills of 500 mg of ascorbic acid after 4 hours as that is my missed dose) then I went out and bought fresh parsley ( with the springs, they come in bundles and are pretty cheap. Mine was .99 ) and I made a tea out of some of it. ( chopping parsley leaves into a tbsp for every cup then adding the springs I didn't cut but first I brought the water [ 4 cups usually ] to a boil then added my chopped parsley to the water . ( 4 tablespoons of chopped parsley leaves) then I made a pessary ( look this up [parsley pessary] because if I put what you do here it'd be tmi ! Lol ) use 1-3 springs of parsley changing them every 12 hours . ( rinse off with water first) then when my tea was ready after letting the parsley and water brew for 20-30 minutes ( TAKE PAN OF WATER OFF HEAT BEFORE ADDING PARSLEY,DO NOT BOIL AGAN when parsley is in water; just let it sit away from the oven ) I added sugar, and or honey. Then after those I took salt baths . Sit in HOT water, as hot as you can tolerate and add two-3 hand fulls of salt to the bath. Soak in for an hour. I did this twice. Don't discontinue dong quai and vitamin c through our the whole time until period shows up. I'm having the worst cramps though just a warning, from the dong quai. I did not take a pregnancy test so I do not know if I was pregnant before I started but if I was I would've been 2-4weeks along. This will prob not work past then if you are pregnant but the research I did shoes parsley , dong quai , and vitamin c brings on herbal abortion or miscarriage. I advice most of you to take a test first, two weeks after you have unprotected sex ( If you aren't on any form of bc like I am) as this is the time when you can tell if your preg or not . If you can, try to get a clinical abortion if you want to terminate the pregnancy, if you have no way of doing that; this is your second best choice for abortion.(also is for bringing on just late periods, like mine) or you can go through with pregnancy and keep the baby or give it up for adoption . I think this is pretty safe, but some people say it can cause birth defects so... Good luck every one !(: spread the news! It's not a myth.