hi there im a little worried about precum, on new years eve myself and my girl had sex with a condom, but after a few hours we had sex again for about 1-2 mins, i didnt use anything but i pulled out. i urinated a few times before this episode, ive read that urinating before sex will clean the urethra of any previous ejaculate. we are always very careful, this was heat of the moment type stuff so now im worried alittle. i would like to add that my girl has irregular periods, she misses months sometimes. can someone offer some advice to ease my stress? thank you so much!

You should be okay! There is a very and i mean a very low chance for you to get her pregnant off precum. If anything in a couple weeks have her take a pregnancy test. But im sure your fine!:)

thank you for your reply! she took the plan b to on the safe side anyway. ive read that urinating between sessions cleans residual sperm, is this true? especially since its the same tube used for both urine and sperm.