I'm about the have sex with a girl and I've been wondering if she can get pregnant even with a condom on and when I'm ejaculating outside of her vagina. I decided to ejaculate outside of the vagina because I've heard stories of breaking condoms. So the only thing I'm worried about is precum. Is there any chance of getting pregnant while doing that? If there is, how big is the chance? The condom I'll be using is called "Wingman".

I'm sorry if I put this into a wrong topic. 

Hi Kyourin,

There's always a chance of pregnancy with any sexual contact.  It would be very unlikely that she'd get pregnant though if you use the condom and if you pull out before ejaculating.

You DO need to wear the condom at all times though.  Precum can contain sperm although it is considered not to if you have not, as in since you last urinated, ejaculated.

Hope it helps.

It really helped, thank you

Can there b any pregnancy if u ejaculate completely and wearing condom?please mail me at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private e-mails is not allowed *** *** all questions should be discussed on our website *** Please read our Terms of Use​

I mean ejaculate comptetely outside while wearing condom