My name is John and I am 14 years old.

When I look at my penis, I notice alot of hair. One day I looked at my anus and saw some hair. I was wondering what age you would get hair on your anus and is it normal for me to have it at 14?

Also, is it normal for me to have lots of hair on my penis and balls area at age 14?

Thanks

Hey john you are going through puberty CONGRADULATIONS!!!! Are you familiar with puberty at all?  One if the things that happens is you get hair on your scrotum (ball sack) and pubic are as well as your anus. Everyone developed at different rates so at your age some guys have it and others don't.  

But is it normal for me to have that much hair on my penis already though?

When did you first start puberty? How much hair do you have? Everyone develops differently. In sure you are totally fine

Maybe 1 year ago.

I have maybe hair on penis and about 3/4 in up from penis and some on scrotum. Also, I have about 10 hairs on my anus.

That is totally normal for your age and stage of development. Do you have any underarm hair yet?

Yes.

Also though, my penis hair only grows to a certain hight before it stops growing.

That's all normal bud