I'm currently 14 years old, and in the past year I've noticed pubic hair growing around my anus, I think it is normal, but I'm not sure, can anyone confirm that it is normal? Because, I do have pubic hair around the base of my penis and a bit on my scrotum, and often it can be uncomfortable if it gets pinched, and often the hair around my anus gets in grown and is very uncomfortable. I don't want to try to shave it, in case I screw up, but I definately don't want to get it done by someone else... Also my body seems to be producing an extremely enormous amount of horomones. Every second I'm craving sex. It really bugs me. What should I do?

If you've started puberty (which you clearly have) having hair around your anus is normal.

As far as the craving sex...that is what happens to boys your age my friend! The only thing you really can do about it is masturbate...

THIS IS NORMAL EVERYBODY GROWS HAIR IN THE BUTT HOLE, I CLEAN THE BUTT HAIR WITH NAIR ONCE A MONTH WHEN YOU GO TO THE BATHROOM AND POOP IT WILL CLEAN UP BETTER BECAUSE YOU HAVE REMOVED YOUR BUTT HAIRS