I just turned 14 and all my friends hit puberty except for me.  I have no armpit hair.  I have really small black pubes around my penis (about 10) and I have some thigh and leg hair.  I penis is about 3in erected and I just started to get a little sideburns.  Im only 5 feet and weigh 80lbs.  HAVE I HIT PUBERTY? IF SO WHEN WILL I START TO GET MORE PUBES AND ARMPIT HAIR?

Hey there..... yes you have hit puberty congradulations.... unforttunatly its almost impossible to tell exactly ehrn you will get armpit and more pubic hair. Has ur voice changed at all and how log and wide are your testicles? Its best to measure them when your scrotum is loose after a hot baath or shower..... some guys get pubic hair and low voices then armpit hair others get armpit hair then lower voices it all depends on ur genes.... I was a junoir in high school before I got any underarm hair but my voice got lower the second half of freshman year so it all depends but don't worry you are compleatly normal

yes you have but maby you get the feeling to play with your self it is normal your there just keep up the good work

im 13 and about 5in hait and 4 ina half soft and its all in the genes so you might wanna find out or ask your dad if your lucky on the penis size or not ive also researched that only the first 4 in or so count so you might be just what the ladys need