Hi. Nothing has really happend to me in the past few months and I was wondering am I done with puberty. I'm 13 turning 14 in a month and around 5'5.  I have 6 inch penis not erected and 7 inches when erected. And I have armpit hair and public hair and my voice changed a tiny bit no cracking or anything. And I'm normal for my age?

Hey jack you are still goig through puberty .... Puberty takes years and is a slow process how much pubic and underarm hair so you have? Do you have any facial leg chest or abdominal hair?  You have a great penis size especially for your age and are what is known as a shower. . You have a very large own is when flaccid butbit only gets a little bigger when erect.  The average erect penis size for an adult is 5-6 inches. You are definatly normal so don't worry. :-)

Hi thanks for the help and I have some armpit and pubic hair and I have tiny hairs growing on my face. And I have leg and arm hair.

You're very welcom if there is anything else you need or have questions about I am happy to help.