Hi. I'm 23 year old female and I'm having one very delicate problem which I don’t know how to solve. I have very expressed breast hairs. They are located mostly around my nipple that are getting darker as I get older. I really don’t know what to do about it.
I haven’t told anything about this to anyone because I'm very embarrassed. My boyfriend still didn’t notice it but I'm afraid when he do- he will think I'm some kind of freak!
Could I simply pull them out or what? I don’t know do other women experience the same problem? I was also thinking about possible laser removing operation. Please help me!

First, I want to tell you that you are not alone with this problem. Many women are experiencing the same problem like you now! First, I want to tell you that it isn’t anything serious. The nipple hairs are normal. It's like getting pubic and armpit hair.
I wouldn’t suggest you to pull them out with some tweezers, because this can cause irritation- the skin round the nipple is very sensitive.
I would simply suggest you to cut them off close to the skin.
You probably assume that the hairs will grow again, so you will have to cut them off again from time to time, but having an operation because of this sounds ridiculous to me! Wish you luck!

You need to be aware this is a sign of PCOS, a cause for diabetes 2 and infertility. PLease go to your doctor to make sure you do not have this, it affects millions of women.

Some women say they just shave regularly there and they are satisfied. No one guess it . 8)

I'm 18 and I have the same issue..
It's very embarrising, and i have also considered laser hair
removal, but its very expensive.
So i just shave it and pluck it off,
but the only prob. i have with shaving it off is that
it grows back much faster and becomes more noticable.
So do what you think is best for you..

I have the same problem as you. I am 33 years old and have been facing this since the age of 20. You have to go to your gyn doctor to make sure that you dont have polycystic ovary syndrome (hormone imbalance). One of the signs of this syndrome is excessive hair growth in uncommon places. If you have problems with your menstrual and weight then definitely you have to check yourself out for polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). In the future when you try to become pregnant this might me a problem because another of PCOS features is infertility so please I urge u to go to your doctor asap. I have hair in places a "normal" woman wouldnt have. (face, chin,side burns, mustache, neck, chest, nipples, back, stomach, and legs. Its sad but hey I didnt chose to have this but I deal with it. for the facial hair I've done a couple of laser treatment and they help (only is you do more than 4 cycles) the hair will be thinner and a little lighter. but then again laser can be very expensive. usually i shave it off or pluck it off. now for the rest of my body I shave everywhere. Its a constant hassle but hey thats my only choice. Now my back, my husband shaves my back. I love my husband because he understand my problem and always supports me and tells me not to worry about it. so in a way it helps your situation if your love one understand your problem and supports you. I hope you get help and please try not to worry about it, work with what you have and remember that other people got it worst. Hope everything turns out ok :-)

Please do not cut the hairs if you do so they will only get darker, thicker and stronger.

Its people like you, that make people hate them selves. Are the cap locks necessary? Male doctors will and should understand, if shaving, plucking, waxing, what have you, doesn't do what you want. Then by all means go to a doctor and see what they have to say..
Best of luck!

I'm a man and I don't think there is anything wrong with hairy breasts at all! I think hairy breasts are just as attractive as non-hairy breasts! I wouldn't mind if I had a girlfriend or wife with hairy breasts!

please use turmeric powder regularly it will fall

It is normal for a woman to have HAIRY areolas.....don't let it scare you and If your bf doesn't like it that way an wants you to clean up....tell him to FU** off there are plenty of men who do

I'm very attracted to hairy woman . Plz reply . I would love to get to know u .

İ am 15 and i have to same problem but i also have back and stomach hairs. İts bad i know. You should go to laser epilation.

No you weirdo

I have nipple hair and am currently expecting my second child. I believe my issue is more an ethnic thing.