I have had hemos for 20 years and dealt with it comfortably, they are internal and had to push them in after every bm. Last year I had the surgeon telling me that they have to be removed by cutting them. A year is gone since and unfortunately they haven't improved. I really worry about having surgery becouse I have heard that they might come back or I might lose control of my bm. Would it be so? Is any other way apart from the cutting off that I could have them removed? Like band litigation, or stapling or...else? Could anyone please help with this.

There is alternative methods for removing internal Hemorrhoids

1. THD or DG/HAL far less invasive and only 3days down time this will also deal with prolapse not many surgeons offer this as this is a new technique only around for about 5-7 years but has comparable results with PPH or Hemorrhoidectomy.

2. Ultoroid is another one not sure how well it works but as far as i can tell it has a fair bit of success. This is where they use a couple of electrodes to shock the hem back to normal.

3. Acupuncture also has had some really good results with Hems as well

Just remember surgery should be your last avenue as as you can tell on here there area lot of complications.

cheers i hope this helps.

I forgot to mention you can go on to youtube and search for videos on these methods.

[color=darkblue] been dealing with hems for a few years, started in a time when i was working 14 hour days and then going home to do more academic(lots of sitting) work. tried witch hazel, sitz bath, natural cream with calendula, suppositories- by well-women, eating tons of fiber and drinking lotsa water, and was recommended to poop east indian style- squatting over toilet to relieve pressure.

finally went away when i was able to change work schedule to8-9 hr
days and exercise more again and get acupuncture... went away for about 6 months..yay

no came back.. mostly due to stress i think... i definitely don't want this to be a chronic problem and doctors are out of ideas...i believe that this may be related to circulation being cut-off from scoliosis.. perhaps this is why acupuncture, less sitting and yoga have helped the most!! any ideas?? anyone heard of circulation factor??