I have a round hard bump about the size of a small marble or a large green pea. It's maybe an inch to the left of that hard bone at the base of your neck, and it doesn't really hurt but I haven't really touched it much so I'm not sure...

I haven't been sick recently, I don't have any flu/cold/cough symptoms, I've never smoked, done drugs, I eat healty. I have a few pimples on my face and one or two on my back, I don't have dandruff either. And I'm 14 and a girl btw.

I don't know what it is!!! Is it, I dunno, like cancer or an infection? Is there even a lymph node there? Anyway, please respond!

I'm sure that it is a swollen lymph node. Usually if it is swollen on one side of your body it means that your body is fighting an infection on the other side. Go see your doc ;-)

Just wondering if you ever found out what it was? I have the same thing!

I can only feel mine sometimes...its been there for 14 months and I could only feel one of them and then went to ENT who told me I had several inflamed ones and then went back several months later and he said they were all down and that its a normal lymph node. I notice that if I play with it, it gets weird feeling on me...

I was laying here and stretched my neck out and sure enough there it was...I hate it! It drives me crazy...but my doc said that cancer doent get bigger and smaller and go away and come back...so I try and stay tough. I have been seen by three different docs, pcp and then 2 ents...

I am now messing with it....ugh!!!