Hey there,

Yesterday, I was playing with my cat whole day. I had a day off, after a long, long time, so I wanted to spend whole day with my cat.

I have to admit that I didn’t have time to play with her lately, and that is the reason why I wanted to be with her.

So, I took her to the hair salon – she needs to be pretty.

But, while they were taking care of her, we saw some swollen lymph nodes on cat’s neck.

I called my vet immediately, and he told me to visit him tomorrow.

But, I was wondering what causes swollen lymph nodes on cat’s neck? 

Hey darling,

I was reading some of your posts, and I can say that you are an amazing helper in here.

So, I am pretty surprised after I read that you didn’t see this swollen lymph node on your cat’s neck.

But, it can happen.

Now, it is most important to heal it properly.

The main cause of is when your cat’s lymph nodes are on the front lines of the fight against illness, well, swollen nodes means there is a problem.

Did you notice that your cat’s glands swell?

If you did, you should take your cat to the vet, because he is the only one who can do some tests and diagnosis.Inform us! 

Hey there,

My sister’s cat Lialay had some bumps on her neck. My sister didn’t have any experience with cats, so she didn’t pay so much attention on this problem.

This cat didn’t show that she is in pain, and that was one more reason for her to believe that those are some ordinary bumps, some kind of rash :/

But, it was a cancer…And, when the vet saw this, it was too late.

Her cat died.

That is why I am telling you that this can be really serious, and you should be aware of this.

Of course, it can be just some bump, but also, it can be very, very serious.

Oh my Lord,
You don’t have idea how sorry I am :/ I know that this can happen, but I never was thinking that one simple lump can be that dangerous.

I had a cat before, three years ago I think, but she never had any similar problems, such as lumps or even swollen lymph nodes. She had some scratch, that was not serious, and I was able to heal it with some homemade treatments, that I was preparing alone.

But, never could imagine that this swollen lymph node can be that dangerous!
I want to know more about this issue, what is the best way to heal it?

Hello. Yes, it can be cancer, and if you don’t treat it right, on time, something really bad can happen. Some main symptoms that you should notice are weight loss, diarrhea, and discharge, lack of appetite, increased thirst, increased urination, skin infection and eye infection as well. Well, the most common cause of swollen lymph nodes on cat’s neck could easily be an infection. Yes, infection is common cause of lymph node enlargement, and it can occur on your cat’s neck as well. If you notice something like this, you should immediately call your vet, because it can become serious, like other members told you. 

like the incompetent vet can do anything about cancer in cat. Let nature take it course and give the cat a few moment of happiness b4 it pass. then adopt a new one. Don't trust vet. They are out for the money.