im a 15 year old male and i recently heard that if you press on the space in between your anus and testicles when your having an orgasm, no ejaculate will come out. i tried it and it worked, i was wondering if it had any harmful effects on the body?

It is quite possible that the sperm is ending up in bladder instead of coming out. When this happens it is called retrograde ejaculation. I don't think it will have any negative effects but do it in moderation.

Does this kind of orgasm feel any different that the regular one?

i've been doing this hold penis technique for i dunno maybe 9 years?

it feels pretty much the same except you dont feel it going thru your shaft. same sensation. i masturbate maybe 3-4 times a day.

I do the same thing but with my legs I squeeze my penis with them so sperm won't come out and the feeling is the same as a regular jack off. Plus no mess but I'm scared it might be bad too. I pee afterwards and a lot of bubbles come up