my bf has a desire to experience a squirting ejaculation with me and although i cum alot now i would like to try this for him. is there anything i should be doing different

ok.. So I had never squirted in my life untill the other night. Me and my exboyfriend had amazing sex, and I orgasmed alost everytime. But you have to understand that there is a huge difference between having an orgasm and squirting. When you squirt it does not mean that you have reached an O. It simply means that your body is extremely confortable, and feels good. When we squirt it comes from the same place that Urine does. So inorder to be able to squirt you must be relaxed, very relaxed. I dont completly understand why I was able to orgasm so many times with my ex but I never squirted. When I finally did for the first time It was with someone new, It was very exciting and I was extremely turned on. Probably the most aroused I have ever been, and I squirted probably 7 or 8 times in about 45 minuites.. At first I didnt even know what was happening, untill he told me. I think i was just so caught up in the moment that it happened. What I would suggest is to be somewhere that you feel very comfortable, and get dolled up so you feel extra sexy. The position we were in was i was sitting on my knees and he was fingering my g-spot. if he does not know where this is guide him.. Its about 3 inches inside you and towards your stomache not your back. this is what worked for me. .. hope this helps :-)

It's pretty difficult to squirt while a finger, or penis is inside of you, that's probably why it didn't happen with the last partner during sex. It's best to get to that point where you feel that pressure and good feeling and have him pull out almost all the way, maybe just rubbing the outside of the entrance.

Directions for him: ;-)

enter in 3 fingers, kind of deeper and then space them apart inside like a W. Rub the sides of the walls with the pointer and ring finger, twisting to open up the area larger as well as rubbing the top area.

when it feels loosened up, begin stroking forward, towards you, with all 3 fingers pressing up in a "come here" sort of motion with your hand. slowly move back until about 2-3 inches from the entrance and press up and keep doing the wave sort of motion with your fingers. You will feel the "ceiling" fill up sort of like a balloon, and when she lets you know or, gently remove your fingers while pressing up, and rub the outside of the vagina (right where the bone is before the entrance) allowing her to ejaculate.

Also, drink a lot of fluids or Gatorade ahead of time and after to keep everything going.

Its a beautiful thing!