has any one tried this ..it's spelled Phentremine with hoodia not "Phentermine ?

do not waste your money does not work

I got mine from . Works GREAT. I had bad side effects to the prescription so I tried theres. Had same effects on me as far as appitite suppression so I'm still losing weight...WOOHOOO. However the energy I got from this lasted about 8 hrs. The prescription lasted about 12, but atleast now I have no troubles falling asleep.

Debbie

Start weight 184lbs - October 11/2007
Goal weight 144lbs
Current weight 161lbs - December 30/2007

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for your post! Happy New Year! How did the phentremine work for you? Are you still taking it? I wasnt sure about this product. Good job on the phentremine! I just took the first pill a minute ago.
I used "phentermine" 4 years ago with a doctors aid to lose 35 lbs. I was on 1000 calories a day and lost 2-3 lbs each week. I ate 3 meals and 3 snacks a day. When I got off phentermine, i was able to maintain the weight for 4-6 months after because i continued eating the same and exercising the same(power walking 5 days a week). Back then, i didn't know I was insulin resistant, so when I implemented a little sugar back into my diet months later, I started to gain the weight back very slowly.
It's been 4 years, and I've moved since then and I'm ready to try agian, but keep the sugar/high carbs out! Phentermine is now very hard to find online. I just need an appetite suppression (I allready get the energy from my high B vitamins) to help me stay on my 1000 calorie diet. My endochronologist okayed the low calorie diet since I'm insulin resistant(like most americans), and have a very effiecient body(i don't need as many calories as my consistent hunger pangs would have me feel). I guess most people eat more than needed. So I'm going to try this and hope that I feel full enough to get from one lowfat/low cal meal to the next.
Thanks!