I recommend the R&D Diet Cookie Program It's a very low calorie diet (VLCD) program for those who are not afraid to go on a very low calorie diet. It works for me. I lose an average of 10 to 15 lbs / month. If you are otherwise healthy I recommend this diet program. It's also only for those who are not afraid of losing weight quickly. Im recommending it for those who have already tried dieting the slow and steady way and failed and are frustrated. Not those who are young and only have 20 lbs to lose or have never dieted before. It's just a matter of finding what works for you... Good Luck!

10-15 lbs/month...? That's insane. Is it healthy?

Unless you have enrolled in the Biggest Loser, and restricted your diet so much while exercising six hours per day, how are you losing 15 pounds per month? Is it healthy and over the long hall will you be able to keep the weight off? Fad diets are just that...a fad. I don't know enough about the diet GiggleGirl mentions but do know that when it comes to weight loss and overall health, if it seems to be to good to be true it usually is. Great job on losing the weight and keep us posted on if you are able to keep it off. Also, I'm with bully, is it healthy? Share details, inquiring minds want to know. XD

Its pretty simple. 3 things

1) Healthy Foods
2) Exercise
3) Alkaline Water

I know this program GiggleGirl is talking about. I started it back in March and after a really slow start I did really well on it. Yes, it's healthy if you are otherwise healthy and you don't stay on it forever. As for keeping it off, don't we all know how to keep the weight off? The R&D Diet Cookie is not meant to stay on forever and of course no one probably keeps losing 10-15 lbs each and every month because, well, life happens. But overall, it's easy to stay on and easy to go back onto when you "fall" off. I've lost 21 lbs since I started and it was pretty easy once I got into the rythum (sp?). I feel great and, just as importantly... I feel optimistic! I did a lot of checking before I started it and I looked up very low calorie diet (VLCD) on web md. yes, there are pros and cons but to me the pros outweighed the cons.

Just wanted to give an update since it's been a while. As time went on I just really came to LOVE the R&D cookie diet even more. I use them now and then to stay in control of my eating and I've kept the weight off. I find that if I don't use them for maintenance I would let my eating get out of wack and gain the weight back. I firmly believe it is simply a matter of calories. What is not simple is eating fewer calories especially when cravings are worse than hunger. You have to find something that helps you not obsess about food and helps you stay away from taking in too many calories. Did you know that we are supposed to take in only 2000 (girls) to 2400 (guys) calories each day? Since so many of us eat out (fast food, take out, etc.) it is too easy to eat almost twice that! :$