Hi ,

I am 27 years old and weigh 140lbs. I am trying to loose weight since february 09 with no results.

I drink meal replacement twice a day , a samll sandwich , a fruit and have a sensible low calorie dinner everyday. I take in between 1100 - 1200 calories every day.i drink lots of water.

i work in a subway so i am on my feet for 8 hours + i walk to and from work which is aproximatly 30 mins and i also do 30 min exercise at home.

I am not sure where am i going wrong. i dont see i am losing any weight.

can someone please help. i will appreciate.

Well you surely are doing all you can it seems. Most poeple dont reach your trying level. I think you body is overly acidic because of your previous diet. Try having alkaline foods like.. green vegetables, green tea and if you can.. alkaline water.

I feel the same as Peter.

I just want to ask you how high are you? It really doesn't seems to me that you need to lose weight. I think that you just need to replace your fat with muscles. To do this try lifting some weights. The gym would be the best options for you. Do you have any gyms near your house?

If you weight 140 lbs, why would you want to lose more weight?  What do you want to weight?

Well you should avoid eating junk food and improve your diet. Also concentrate on detoxification therapy. 

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use