Hi,, I'm a 14 year old girl who weighs 14 stone and has been bullied for 8 years none stop,, I want to lose atleast 6 stone in one month,, I'm on this step up machine, doing pull ups, walking my dog around this field that's atleast half a mile long, and I want some help on the Diet food now, as I'm in a BIG family of five, it's hard to stay of the Cr*p, I've not been well recently, I've been harming myself coz of the bullies,,
All I want is, some advice to lose weight in one month, stop harming myself, && for the bullies to lay off

I'm sorry to say, but it's impossible to lose 6 stone in 1 month. It will take quite a bit longer to reach your target, but if you eat the right foods and continue with your excersise then you'll see the weight drop off!

There are so many websites out there that give great advice about weightloss, so just search google and you'll find hundreds. But make sure not to be led astray by diet pills and other products - they simply don't work. Concentrate instead on the advice given by actual health organisations.

Any advice that I could give you from being well informed from these websites, and personal experience, would be:
- You need on average 2000 calories a day. If you consume less calories, then you will lose weight. If you cut down your calorie consumption to 1000 a day, then you should lose 2 pounds of fat in just one week. It's really not difficult! =]
- Cut down your portions! Society has made it seem that large portions of food is the norm, but it really isn't. Your body doesn't need large amounts of food.
- Eat less bread, pasta, potatoes and rice. They are high in calories.
- Eat less red meat, as it can be high in fat. But the protein is good for muscle gain, which will raise the metabolism, so don't cut it out completely.

I will probably come back later with more tips, since there are many that I know. But if you research around Google, then you should be able to find out alot more by yourself.

Good luck! It really is the most amazing feeling to lose weight - much better than any food can taste.

:( im sorry to say.
that's impossible here is a diet where you can loose one stone in a week, with exercise.

Emma xxxxx

It will not come easily, I'm sorry. Just keep losing it. It took me five years to lose my weight. I was 15 stone when I was 17 years old and now I am just under 10 stone.

The good thing is that you are young. Don't give up! I love the way I look and feel now and you will too. Remember: eat regular meals, don't hate yourself for a slip-up, and always be persistent!

Don't eat 'diet food'- it doesn't help. Just make sure you find some lean recipes online and learn to cook. Learn to love cooking! It's the only way to get healthy food. All prepared (store-bought, restaurant, etc.) foods --- even diet meals --- are bad for you. Sorry, it's just true.

Exercise three times a week for half an hour (and if you can't do that at first then don't worry, just do something). Sometimes you will gain back a pound (or five!) so don't feel hopeless. Just keep going. Sometimes I didn't lose any weight for months.

Hope this helps!

Im a 12 year old boy who's mother is mean to me if i gain weight so i realy need help fast so please help :(

Its too much. Try step by step. Once you take the first step of a workout, the rest just seems to fly by. The first step can even be easy. Begin with a walking program to build endurance, then move to jogging and running. You won't lose weight at once. They say Roca Labs formula is the best. I lost 69 lbs in 3 months with it. If the best takes 3 months then how can you lose that in 1 month? So be patience. Everything will be fine. :)

I can't give advice on weight loss but stay calm your text and writing is rusted and panicked so stay calm and maybe do or go to a yoga class go to a therapist or dietitian meditate and DO NOT BUILD UP POINTLESS STRESS OR ANXIETY treat yourself go to a salon or have a massage and make sure to sleep you will lose weight and have a healthier mind and body and all of this will help you metabolism stable hope this helps
Lu x