Hello guys,

Recently, I was thinking about start prism diet again. A three months ago, I started to follow it, but every my try to be totally compatible with this diet program was unsuccessful. Whenever I asked someone around me about this diet program, they gave me pretty common answers – forget about this diet program, it is too hard. What to think after this? Those answers are really disempowering and I hate this!  

Now, because I want to prove that I can do that and that this diet can help me get rid of my pounds, I want to try it again.

But, I need a little help :)

Can you give me any guidelines for prism diet foods?

Tnx

Being on prism diet was the biggest waste of time in my whole life, just for the record. In that time, while I was following it, I didn’t know much about it, there was so little things and tips on the internet at that moment, and whatever I want to do was wrong. That is my experience, but not your question :)

So, here we go.

This is a low carb diet, so basically you eat all foods that are allowed in the whole low calorie diet programs. You need to avoid sugar, bread, pasta, potatoes, you need to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, and you should eat some proteins, usually from beans and meat. It is very complete program, but it must be your habit not your obligation. When some diet program become your obligation, you will start to avoid it as much as you can.

The same thing happened to me with prism diet foods.

Those are the main guidelines, I hope you can find it helpful. 

Yesterday I found a lot of different flyers and some commercial material. When I wanted to throw them into the rubbish, I was a big title “Things you need to know about prism diet!” So, I have decided to save them all, and today I started to read them. And guess what? All those things that you wrote up there is true. I mean, they wrote exactly the same thing – which you should give up from this diet.

Well, according to my experience, that is not true. Yes, you can lose a lot of pounds if you follow this diet exactly like you should. Low carb diets are usually very easy to follow, so this one should not be the big problem.

Regards! 

There are 4 phases to this diet. In the first phase (each phase lasts 6 weeks) you may only eat up to 1000 calories, or if you are over 250 lbs, 1200 calories. Sugar must be listed as the 5th or later ingredient. No white flour.