Hello all! I would really like to share my wonderful experience I had with 3 day diet. I mean it was hard for these 3 days but in the end I managed to lose 9 pounds and am so happy. Now I will go back to eating normal but I won’t be overeating and after a month I will do it again!

Hello dear! Sorry to tell you but I wouldn’t be so overwhelmed with this 3 day diet. First of all it is unhealthy and is exhausting the body and may lead to organ damage. Secondly, the weight you lost is not fat but water. All those coffees and teas you had sucked all the water out of your cells giving you a wrong impression. I would think twice if I were you with using this method again when there are so many healthy and long term solutions. Good luck!!!

hello how does it work? looking for a diet that really works

The reason this diet works is because the calories consumed total less than 1,000 per day. This is lower than what a growing child should be eating! You can change this diet to be any kind of food and if you stay under 1,000 calories you WILL lose weight - a lot of which is water weight. My recommendation if you're going to try this diet is this:
There is no chemical breakdown of any sort - eat a variety of vegetables all day long (no limits), substitutions are ok (trust me), use some miracle whip or reduced fat mayo in your tuna (its ok!), eat a piece of fruit with every meal and or a fruit drink/smoothie made with 100% juice (no added sugar), drink plenty of water (with lemon if you like), any reduced fat or non fat dressing works perfectly, if you dont like grapefruit - try an orange or other piece of fruit and use whole-grain bread and or crackers (its much healthier). I have tried it this way and I lose a few lbs each week. 10 lbs in 3 days never sticks but a few pounds per week will!!

I think this diet is far more safer than what we normally eat, it's about 1000 calories, a lot of fruits and vegetables and lean meats. Things we are supposed to have anyway. The ice cream is about 300 calories for a cup so there is no way the diet can be under 800 calories like most web sites say. No organ breakdown since you will consume about 1000 or even more so calories. A typically diet for me, being at 130 is 1200 calories per day. SO instead of 3 pz of chicken I have a little more and bump up the calories up to 1100. I just exercise lightly on those days andon the next four days I eat my 1200 and workout harder.

Think about it, it's all vegetbale and fruit and lean meats, how unhealthy can that be. Plus, what do we normally eat without this diet, junk food, that will damage our organs and heart, not a diet with fruits and vegetbale. C"MON everyone don't you see the difference in food choices.

Hey Beyonce went on this water and lemon juice diet for like 10 days and everyone says THAT diet is safe. That is only water, pepper, vinegar and lemon. Isn't that starvation. Plus, according to my doctor its okay to detox your body every 3 or 4 months and with the 3 day diet all your body has in good stuff. And no it's not under 1000 calories. But then again there will always be good and bad reviews on any diet. The only thing I do change is that I consume more than 4 cups of water and I only drink chamomile tea(no caffeine).

Guest is right all this nonsense about organ damage and its not good is an absolute load of c**p! Of course its good to jump start the sluggish body now and then its like saying exercise is bad for you. What crazy person would say that. All the fruit and veg and fatless meats are a source of health and nutrition to the body. Ignore all this negative stuff about its dangerous . Someone is obviously jealous of this diet and wants to muscle in with a new one to make a profit.

So whats better and safer. No breakfast, chips and pie for lunch and some type of fast food for dinner like McDonalds. No water throughout the day only coffee. Or eating what is on the 3 day diet

When you eat like most overweight people and your diet is big high fat intake meals the 3 day diet seems really good to keeping you motivated to lose weight and eat sensible meals for the other 4 days. Most diets dont work for me and i lose interest because i dont see any change in my weight.

I have just started the 3 day diet and have already lost 2Kgs thats motivation enough for me to eat healthy and excerise for the next 4 days so i dont put the weight backon before doing the 3 day diet again.

I just dont see how this is unhealthy compared to how i was eating before.

how much did it cost to use this diet within a month

I used the 3 day diet about a 3 years ago and lost about 15 pounds. Amazingly, after using the diet i found that i didn't eat just to eat and i was a lot more health conscious. I was even able to get into a low carb diet which tops the cake cause when i tried prior to the 3 day diet my withdrawal from the carbs were way to overpowering ( fought a little kid for a cookie). The weight came back because of the high calorie intake i was consuming in basic training( manage to keep it off for almost a year). I went in January so all it was --was MRE's fro breakfast lunch and dinner.....and alot of road marches. Its about 2000 calories in 1 MRE sooooo I was thick when i came home. Strong and fit but not thin.
So today would be my 3rd day of my second time doing the diet. the first time i lost about 7 lbs...and this time i believe it will average about the same. I absolutely HATE to diet so i tried pills like relicore (one of the side effects is hair loss....nooooooooo thank u). Hydroxycut ( heart fluttering from just watching tv). So its either exercise of diet..........
NO one wants to bet that fat chick at the gym..so when ever i get the nerve i run. I picked up a few more hobbies but I dont exercise a lot and the weight is still coming off. Once i hit 160..then yeah back to the gym i go. I have about 10 more lbs to go which is another 2 weeks. I herd all of the bad press but LOOK AT THE INGREDIENCE. How could fruits and veggies be bad...there aren't any chemicals..or preservatives..its 100 % natural. And it lets me eat ICE CREAM. God..i wouldnt want to live in a world without ice cream. So................for all of u thinking about trying. Only do it if u want a change. Once u successfully complete it i guarantee that u view food in whole different way. once u lose ur first 5 lbs.....ur self esteem will peek BUT u gotta stick with it. Does have to be this diet...but its the start of a new u.

hi!
i am on the first day of my first time on this diet and i have been on alot stricter diets so this is like a piece of cake! but i was wondering whether exercise is not good while your on the diet cause one website said it was not recommended but i am a dancer and i have to exercise alot each day.... so just wondering?????? and i am reallll excited to eat that ice cream tonite

Okay, I am starting Day 1 of the 3 Day diet. I plan to do the 3 day diet for a month and see what kind of results I can get. I know this diet is not the healthiest and blahblahblah but I am desperate! I will be doing the 3 day diet Mon-Wed and then on Thurs-Sun I will eat lean meat and veggies while keeping my calories less than 1500. I will post updates after every "3 day diet" phase. Wish me luck!

I like that plan- Mon-Wed 3 day diet & THurs-Sun- lean meats & Veggies.
I think i'll try the same. I tried doing the fat smash diet. It sounds easy, but it requires you to eat 4 meals a day + 2 snacks. i find that the more meals i eat, the hungrier i get. Let's try this & track our progress.

GOOD LUCK!

whoever saying this diet is unhealthy is out of their mind. majority of the food listed are healthy! its way better then what people eat on a daily basis, like junk foods and high calorie foods! this is a great way to have success in a small amount of time. its not meant to be followed for more than 3 days. it just gives you quick results to motivate an individual to eat healthier after you lose the weight. sounds good to me! :-)

Ok, first of all you drink 6-8 glasses of water a day on the diet, how in thw rold would that lead to dehydration... secondly.... its a high protein, low cal diet... how is that unhealthy? Not to mention its 3 DAY DIET... prolonged use of this diet would be unhealthy.... but not in 3 days.. We can fast for days on end, and still be healthy.. It is good to jolt your metabolism now and then, some people kill me with there so called opinions...

Short diets are always harmful. Weight should be lost carefully and slowly than the result would be there for a log time. Do spots, don't eat fat and sweets. Read some literature on it.