I read up on this diet alot and its results seem to be true. Most people lose about 10-12 lbs on this diet, which is suppose to last 12 days. Im going to try it just to kick start my healthy eating/exercising regimen.

Yeah, grapefruit diet doesn’t sound so bad although it eliminates my favorite veggies like peas, carrots, and cheese-I can’t live without cheese! However, I would enjoy grapefruit in it and amounts of meat one can it! My friend has just started the diet, she says she does feel ok and not hungry! But she’s always been good with dieting! And with putting all back as well! 

When are you going to start? I suppose you don’t need to lose more than 12 lbs because I know this diet actually lasts for 2,5 months where you are about to lose 52lbs!

Hope everything works out just fine for you! You could write a line or two and tell me how it’s going and I will let you know about my friend’s progress! Hope you enjoy it! Heh

Today was day one and it was really tough. After working out on the treadmill for almost 2hrs, I wasnt looking forward to eating grapefruit after working out that hard, but I did it. I only have about 12-15 lbs to lose. I have done it before, without the grapefruit, I ate tuna, lowfat tv dinners,sardines, and salads. I keep you posted.

Legend
Yep, I've also read some good reviews about Grape Diet. Many other diet plans are based on Lemon Acids and according to some sources - the results were amazing.

Storm, please keep us updated, I'm just curious how would it perform in your case!

Pseudo

Hi everyone,

I can assure you the Grapefruit Diet DOES work!  I started in March, and I've lost a total of 15kg and 49cm overall.  My clothes are all loose and I've never had such amazing results.

Note:  I also stopped all chocolate, sweets, cake, junk food.  The secret was no carbs!!!  no carbs = no cravings for me.

I've only got 9kg to go and I'll be at goal weight, although I'm already in shape now and feeling sexy and confident.

Good luck to everyone who wants to start - you can do it!

Stick to the exact plan, and don't worry:  both the grapefruit 100% juice works, or the real grapefruit, 1/2 per meal time, all of it works.  Don't have anything not on the plan, or it will slow you down.  On the 2 days off, don't go overboard, especially if you have lots to lose, it will just slow you down and return you to old habits.  Instead, make it about a lifestyle change.

Good Luck

How long did it take for you to lose 15 kg? And did you exercise during this period? If so how much?

Yes it works great as long as you don't cheat at al

I have just started this diet. I will keep you guys posted about my progress within next 12 days. Wish me luck:)

I tried it for a couple of weeks but I wasn't feeling like it was working, but after that I switched to get fit, and I got from 200 lbs to a healthy weight of about 155 lbs and I am able to maintain it without a great effort. Once you find the diet that suits you, your weight loss will be ready to achieve.
Hope it helps.

Did it work? I want to try 1 grapefruit per meal too. Thanks

Yes my 1st round of 12 days I lost 8 lbs but you can’t cheat at all you need to follow it to a T