Okay, this might seem strange, but has anyone else had like a really extraordinary and good feeling in the head? No, I don't mean being high or something. I mean like your head feels really light, like you were floating in clouds. It's kinda hard to explain. It's like the complete opposite to headache.
It happens to me like once every few months.
It happens usually when I hear somebody with a really pleasant voice talking. Also the more stranger part might be that it also can happen when I hear somebody eating or munching %-)

So yeah, these are just my thoughts. Would be grateful for any response 8-|

i have felt this way, but its been a long time now. i happens to me when i swim for a long time. so when i come out of the pool, there is this feeling that i am really light. the feeling starts from my head to my whole body. i actually like the feeling

cool :-)
might I ask why this topic was moved to the disorders section? because I highly doubt that this is a disorder %-)