I'm sorry but i don't know exactly where to post this but my question is..... Is it possible to have a spiritual connection with a stranger who has been dead for years? You see there is one person there are famous but i don't want to mention them cause people will just say "you're just a fan of them" but i never knew who he was or what did untill a few days ago i saw a picture of them and just got a weird feeling. I then read about his history and listened to a few of his songs and just i get this feeling it's like when you're in church and you feel that spiritual thing like that kinda weirdness in your core i got that feeling but a lot stronger i can't really explain it. And finally when i read their suicide note i was driven to tears! Normally i am a very strong perosn but this upset me spiritually and i'd like to know why please help and if this is in the wrong section so sorry.

Yes of course it is possible.  A spiritual connection is defined by different things for different people, but you can have a variety of connections with anybody on or off this world.  Why you have these connections is something that takes some digging into.  What do you feel?  What thoughts come to mind?  Any visualizations (Dreams or not)?

Hey,

Everyones opinion of what happens after you die vary's from person to person, although I would love to believe there is a spirit world or we go on to even exist on an alternate dimension I take the theory of scientific fact and explanation for most things, until proven otherwise, with that in mind this is my view.

Seeing the image of this person may have evoked feelings of a connection as deep down in your subconscious perhaps in the past, even when you were very young you met or even saw someone on TV that resembled this person, or being high profile you may have seen their image about in stores as you were pushed around in your buggy.  The mind is a very powerful thing and can convince you of almost anything.  That's not to say the feelings you have aren't genuine and you relate to them as some sort of connection.

Similarly with music,  Music is a very powerful thing this can create all types of responses and emotions, this is what the artist tries to do, convey there feelings into song so others can understand how they are feeling at the time they wrote it, the stronger the reaction when you hear a song, some say the more successful the writer was at getting their feelings across.  People in similar situations to the musician can often think songs were written just for them,  I don't mean the song writer though hmm that fred bloggs I think I'll write this for him,  I mean if you are experiencing a similar time in your life it's very plausible you will be experiencing the same emotions as another, so the song/s may mean a great deal to you, even causing goosebumps, making you cry or creating feelings or euphoria.  Music can again cause you to recount memory's of situations from your past on a subconscious level, even dreams you have had which you cant remember on waking can cause the subconscious recognition. For exampe Nirvana made some pretty good music that would be relevant to many people especially the younger generation, or if like the writer you experience down days your going to feel a connection.

It's also fully explainable feeling upset on reading someones suicide note.  Any suicide note is written at the point of pure desperation,  the last words that person will ever leave behind as their memory for others to see, there last feelings and raw emotion exposed.  it's also very saddening whatever the content of the note to know someone felt there was no other alternative than to end their life, again this can cause many people to become upset thinking about the impact this has on their friends and family; especially if they are leaving behind young children.

I hope this has helped you a little<3