Is pool temperature important? I don’t like chilly water and whenever I go swimming the temperature is a bit lower that I expect. I like when it’s warm and pleasant so that I can relax and enjoy swimming. I don’t know where to find a pool with pleasantly warm water. Do you prefer warmer or colder water in pool?

It’s not a matter of liking and disliking. As far as I know there are three types of pool according to temperature. The coldest water is in pools for professional swimmers, after that come recreational swimmers and finally, the warmest water is in pools for children and the persons with fragile health condition. So, it’s logical that if you swim not because of leisure but because you train, that water in the pool is about two degrees colder. Te fact is that you shouldn’t be completely relaxed because this warmer water almost makes you feel sleepy. So, it’s nothing strange, you probably just have to get used to a bit colder water and don’t try to train in a pool with warm water, because there isn’t going to be any use of training.