Good evening, people. I have a problem. I have floaters in my eyes. They really are getting on my nerves and interfere with my regular vision. I would really like to know how to get rid of them. Does anyone here have any idea? I would be more than grateful for this.

Hello. Eye floaters or vitreous floaters are tiny cloudy clamps of cells that are localized in vitreous fluid. They really interfere with one's vision. People experience them as clouds or specks. I hear that the laser treatment is an option. You should discuss this with your ophthalmologist. Complications of this procedure are less than 0.10%. Success rate is more than 92%. I hope I've helped a little. Bye!

Hi there,
Floaters in eyes can be very disturbing and the fact is also that they are caused by small debris that floats in the vitreous humour of the eye. I know that this condition is usually caused by age but there are cases where younger people have this as well. I am not sure if you will be able to treat this condition with any medication. I know that doctors usually suggest the surgery which is very effective. Now you have to talk to your doctor about this before you do anything. I think that the procedure is called vitrecotmy which removes vitreous from your eye along with floating debris.

Best wishes,
Marco